- Can you find a fresh coconut to drink from?
- Will there be fruit waiting for you after you exit a temple?
- Will a hopeful sounding ‘Tuk tuk?’ haunt you wherever you walk/stand?
- Is there any distance or terrain that the humble Tuktuk cannot cover (or die trying)?
- Can anything- including the furnishings of a small house- be transported via rickshaw and a 200cc bike?
- Will you doubt the accuracy of weather forecasts because you’ve experienced 30 degree weather and it’s not meant to feel like you’re in Dante’s Inferno?
- Can you see ruins, temples and fairy lights, all within 5 metres?
- Will you curse prices being in increments of 50c (US)?
- Does the constant cry of ‘Tuk Tuk’ begin to sound like you are surrounded by chickens?